It's nice to meet you.
Hi! I'm Courtney, a writer, graphic designer, musician, and fanatic of beautiful things living in Gadsden, Alabama. My passion is worshiping the Lord and writing to inspire others, but I also specialize in custom event and personalized stationery and artwork, and I also cherish the opportunity to work with businesses on branding and collateral materials. I believe in living life creatively and finding beauty in the simple things, two staples of being a work-at-home mom to two very handsome little boys and a stunning baby girl. Welcome to my little corner of the Internet, a place where I share my story, my art, and my thoughts, and hopefully a place where you can be inspired. I like to see my website as more of a conversation than a lecture; I'm more Christ-follower, wife, mom, and friend than businesswoman, and I love nothing more than connecting with others in a life-giving environment. So think of this space as my living room, where you can curl up on the couch with a cup of coffee and stay a while.
My life on Instagram:
Books I'm loving right now:
- The Circle Maker by Mark Batterson
- Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst
- Draw the Circle by Mark Batterson
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- I can't sleep well at night if I leave my closet door open.
- I've never watched any of the Star Wars movies, nor have I made it through an entire game of Monopoly.
- I frequently leave cabinet doors and drawers slightly open because I don't like the noise it makes when they slam shut. This drives my husband crazy.
- I'm allergic to bees.
- I think a bowl of any cereal makes a perfectly fine meal.